The data controller in this instance is Lockie Limited and ALL of its registered companies.
Throughout the policy below Lockie Limited will be referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’.
- It identifies the types of personal data that we collect
- It explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- It clarifies the extent to which (if any) we share your personal data
- It divulges the rights and choices that you have when it comes to your personal data
We offer a wide range of products and services, so we want you to be clear about what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as “our Services”).
Using ‘‘our Services’’ means:
- Shopping with us over the phone, online or through the post
- Being a member of our mailing lists
- Engaging in any of our promotional activities (including discount and loyalty schemes)
- Interacting and/or engaging with us through our social media accounts
Please be aware, that our Websites may contain links to other websites, for example through our Blog. Websites operated by other organisations will enforce their own privacy policies. Please make sure that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully before providing any personal data on any other websites, as we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the websites of other organisations.